Greetings from the President Mrs Heather Sullivan

 

  Dear Fellow Baptist Sisters

 As 2022 nears its end we find ourselves looking back over the past three years we can see the faithfulness of the Lord despite the problems and troubles caused by covid internationally, rioting and looting in 2021 and floods in 2022. The Lord Jesus has been faithful despite our own failures, despite the faults of those around us that breaks our hearts and the heart of God.  He has proved faithful even though the fears within the hearts of many have taken their eyes of Jesus. 

There should be a consistency that runs through us all. For Jesus doesn’t change—yesterday, today, tomorrow, he’s always totally himself.
Hebrews 13:8


 He is consistently the same because He is the eternal Son of God our Saviour and Master.  Because the Lord is forever faithful, he can be eternally trusted. As you pray over 2023 and plan your lives and ministries, remind yourself regularly that although YOU don’t know the future, the Lord does. 

Are you hurting? Pray. Do you feel great? Sing. Are you sick? Call the church leaders together to pray and anoint you with oil in the name of the Master. Believing-prayer will heal you, and Jesus will put you on your feet.

 And if you’ve sinned, you’ll be forgiven—healed inside and out.
James 5:13-15 MSG

 

Blessings 

Heather

 

Comments

  1. I have always thought it would be impossible to recover stolen cryptocurrency funds until I came across SpyWall recovery team, this cryptocurrency recovery team was able to successfully recover my stolen Bitcoin and Ethereum funds.
    I was one of the many victims of a crypto scam and I lost my entire family savings trying to double it.
    It was a very difficult time for me and my family, I was depressed and gave up hope of ever getting my money back. A few weeks ago, I came across a post while searching for clues on Google on how to recover my cryptocurrency, I saw a recommendation about SpyWall and how they were able to effectively recover cryptocurrency funds for many scam victims. I didn’t hesitate to contact them and provide them with all the information, SpyWall was able to recover my funds within two days. I’m truly grateful for their service and I promised them I would recommend them to others like me.
    You can easily reach them via
    E-Mail: SPYWALL@TECHIE . COM

    SpyWall is no doubt the best when it comes to recovering cryptocurrency funds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment