It's a New Year and a time for new ideas

Happy New year to all.

This year has started with a bang and its hard to believe that its almost the end of the first month of the year.  I know that I am late but I have just completed the 2015 resource program.  I have done it differently this year.  I have added resources from various websites and uploaded all of this information into my Drop box so that you can access it directly. As I write all these things it feels like we are speaking in a code but I hope you understand, I have to get my daughter Emma to help me as I keep forgetting what I did last time.

New items included on the blog:-
2015 Resource program
2015 Directory booklet
2015 Leadership forms

I trust that as you continue this year reflecting on our President's theme of Giving Generously you will personally seek the Lord as to how you would respond in the year ahead.  Often times we are so busy about the Lord business that we forget about our relationship with him.

This year I have challenged the folk in our congregation to pray and ask the Lord to led them to be intentional about a specific area to grow in their spiritual life.  My focus this year is going to be about focusing on Jesus as my "one thing" just like the psalmist in  Ps 27:4 and the apostle Paul in  Phil 3:13.  Let us know how the Lord leads you in your spiritual journey.

Comments