As I reflect on the past year at the start of this New Year I can't help but give thanks to the Lord for the many opportunities we have as Christian women to share the Gospel in our country every day. One of the highlights of last year was an amazing trip with a group of fellow Baptist Women to India. Together we shared many highs and lows and came back to South Africa grateful for the many blessings we have that we take for granted so often. I would like to share some of the things I am grateful for:-
1. For people who gave sacrificially so that we could go on the journey.
2. For new friends
3. For comfortable transport
4. For the lack of consistent traffic congestion
5. For animals that live in the country and not in our shopping areas
6. For Shopping malls or as one of the ladies exclaimed"Up with South Africa Spar, Pick n Pay, Checkers "
7. For monkeys that live in the veld and not my neighbourhood.
8. For beautiful and gracious people we met
9. For renewing of friendships
10. For having the opportunity to appreciate such workmanship.
Coming Home to my family is more important than any list
|Reuben and Isla|
|Nathan and Isla|
Being grateful is the best way to start the year.
1Ti 1:12 I'm so grateful to Christ Jesus for making me adequate to do this work. He went out on a limb, you know, in trusting me with this ministry.